College is one of the best times to explore cultures other than your own.
With 12,000 students from all over the world in close proximity, you have a unique opportunity to learn as much as you can about those who are different from you. You also have the chance to make deep and lifelong connections within and across cultures. Join the Society for Asian Scientists and Engineers. Dance with the Project Fresh. Help unite and embrace the Latino community through the Latino Student Alliance. MSPS supports all of these organizations (more than 30 in total) and can help you get connected to the one that interests you the most.
- Hispanic Engineers and Scientists Increasing numbers and retention of minority science and engineering students.
- Latino Honor Society Facebook
- Multicultural Pre-Medical Society To acquaint members with opportunities available at Notre Dame
- National Society of Black Engineers To increase number of culturally responsible Black engineers who excel academically. Facebook
- Society for Asian Scientists and Engineers Facebook Twitter
- Ballet Folklorico Azul Y Oro To promote awareness to those interested in Hispanic culture. Facebook
- Coro Primavera de Nuestra Senora, El To enhance community through celebration of the Lord in Spanish.
- First Class Steppers To educate Notre Dame about the African American tradition and culture of step dancing. Facebook
- Project Fresh To educate Notre Dame about and through hip-hop. Facebook
- Voices of Faith Gospel Choir To enrich the Notre Dame community through gospel music. Facebook
- Shades of Ebony To promote sisterhood, positive self-image, and strength in young women Facebook
- The Wabruda An organization based on brotherhood among African Americans.
- African Students Association Educating and celebrating Africa's rich cultures. Facebook Twitter
- Asian American Association Proudly celebrating Asian American heritage. Facebook
- Black Cultural Arts Council Promoting African and African American values. Facebook
- Black Student Association To promote unity among Notre Dame's black students.
- Filipino American Student Organization To promote awareness and appreciation of Filipino culture. Facebook
- Hawai'i Club To share the culture of Hawai'i with the Notre Dame community.
- Japan Club To enhance Notre Dame's awareness of Japanese culture. Facebook
- Latino Student Alliance To unite, educate, and embrace the Latino community.
- Native American Student Assoc. of Notre Dame To promote a sense of unity among the Notre Dame Native American community.
- Vietnamese Student Association To promote diversity at Notre Dame through activities that explore the Vietnamese heritage.